- Attorney Profiles
- Why Hire an Employment Lawyer?
- Severance Agreements / Negotiations
- Discrimination / Harassment
- Leaves of Absence
- Wrongful Termination
- Employment & Non-Compete Agreements
- Minimum Wage / Overtime
- Areas We Serve
- What Are Your Rights?
- Case Results
- Former Defender for Employers
- Wage/Hour Violations at the Rock 'n' Roll Marathon?
- Riggan Law Firm Files Wage Lawsuit on Behalf of St. Louis County Animal Control Officers
- Riggan Law Firm Files Overtime Lawsuit on Behalf of Hotel Managers
- Attorneys' Fees for MHRA Violation Not Limited by Proportionality to Jury Verdict
- Missouri Supreme Court Says "Sign-or-Be-Fired" Arbitration Agreement Unenforceable
- Proposed Legislation: Arbitration Fairness Act of 2013
- The Working Families Flexibility Act: A Wolf in Sheep's Clothing
- Plaintiff Wins Disability Discrimination Trial; Judge Adds Damages to Jury's Verdict
- Recovering Unpaid Wages Under Missouri Law
- Court Rejects Employer's One-Sided Arbitration Agreement in Wage/Hour Case
- Missouri Common Law Wage Claims Have Five-Year Statute of Limitations, Court Says
- Riggan Law Firm Obtains Conditional Class Certification in Paramedic/EMT Overtime Lawsuit
- Riggan Law Firm Obtains Court Order Invalidating Class Waivers
- Riggan Law Firm Settles Collective Action Wage Lawsuit for $217,500
- Russ Riggan Quoted in News Story About Class Action Lawsuit Against GOP Candidate for Missouri House of Representatives
- Court Allows Cable Installer Class/Collective Action Wage Lawsuit Filed by Riggan Law Firm To Proceed
- Restaurant Employees Obtain Conditional Class Certification in Tip Pooling Case
- GEICO Overtime Lawsuit Moves Forward
- Riggan Law Firm Obtains Conditional Class Certification for Customer Service Representatives in FLSA Case
- The Origins of Minimum Wage and Overtime Rights
- Riggan Law Firm Files Overtime Lawsuit on Behalf of Cable Installers Misclassified as Independent Contractors
- Riggan Law Firm Files Class Action Lawsuit Against Human Development Corporation
- Riggan Law Firm Obtains Wage Settlement for Tow Truck Drivers
- Call Center Employees: Common Victims of Wage/Hour Violations
- Former Employee Wants Gibson Guitar to Face the Music
- Class and Collective Wage and Hour Lawsuits: What You Need to Know
- Former Indianapolis Colts Hostess Files Minimum Wage Lawsuit
- Filming of Black Swan Allegedly Violated Wage & Hour Laws
- Misclassified Exotic Dancers Not Stripped of FLSA Rights
- Rent-A-Center's $2.7 Million Overtime Settlement Approved
- Mortgage Loan Officers Win $9 Million in Unpaid Wages
- Riggan Law Firm Scores Wage Victory For Tow Truck Drivers
- Burger King Cashier Sues for Unpaid Wages and Retaliation
- Class Certification Granted in Kraft Foods Overtime Case in Illinois
- Class Certification Granted to Papa John's Delivery Drivers in Missouri Wage Case
- Riggan Law Firm Sues New Horizons Computer Learning Center For Unpaid Overtime
- Tennis Umpires Claim that U.S. Open's Overtime Policies Are Out of Line
- Circle K Violating the FLSA?
- Marsh & McLennan Settles Overtime Suit
- Riggan Law Firm Files Class Action Overtime Lawsuit Against St. Louis-based Natoli Engineering Company
- Like A Bad Neighbor, State Farm Doesn't Pay Overtime?
- MetLife to Pay $2 Million to Settle Mortgage Underwriters Overtime Case
- Judges Reject Employers' Attempt to Put Up Their "Dukes"
- Tyson Donning/Doffing Case Will Proceed to Trial
- Poultry Processor Koch Foods Settles Wage Suit
- Riggan Law Firm Files Wrongful Termination Lawsuit Against The Hayman Company
- Starbucks Settles Overtime Lawsuit for $1.6 Million
- Get in the Zone: Retaliation at Autozone?
- 24 Hour Fitness Employees Sue for Unpaid Overtime
- Take Me Out to the Ballgame, But Don't Pay Me Overtime? NY Mets' Security Guards Sue for Unpaid Wages
- Aon Settles Overtime Suit for $10.5 Million
- Riggan Law Firm Files Sexual Harassment Lawsuit Against Cleaning Company in St. Louis
- Burlington Coat Factory Settles Wage and Hour Suit for $5.7 Million
- Facebook Status Update: You're Fired!
- Missouri Call Center Employees Granted Class Certification In Wage and Hour Lawsuit
- Nashville Bartenders' Wage and Hour Lawsuit Moves Forward
- Riggan Law Firm Sues Branson, Missouri Travel Company for Wage/Hour Violations
- I Work With Computers: Am I Entitled to Overtime Pay?
- Not Being Paid for All of Your Work Time? The DOL Has an App for That.
- Exotic Dancers Are Not Independent Contractors, But Rather Are Employees Who Are Entitled to Minimum Wage
- Are Missouri Pharmaceutical Sales Reps Entitled to Overtime Pay?
- Restaurant Employees Win Missouri Overtime Case Against Applebees
- Riggan Law Firm Sues St. Louis Restaurant for Wage/Hour Violations
- You Are Called an Independent Contractor, But You May Be An Employee Who Is Entitled to Overtime Pay
- Nursing Mothers Entitled to Breaks at Work
- Missouri Supreme Court Broadly Interprets Missouri Prevailing Wage Act
- Contact Us
- Site Search